The Surry Historical Society, founded in the 1980s, uses the Old Town Hall to house its collections and host its meetings in the summer.
The society sponsors lectures about six times a year.
Selected Surry Historical Society images:
- Prohibition Postcard, Surry, 1927
- School House, South Surry, 1900
- Classroom, Surry, ca. 1950
- John Merrill store owner, Surry, ca. 1900
- D. J. Curtis & Son, Surry, 1932
- Rich's Corner School, Surry, ca. 1940
- Store and Post Office, Surry, 1924
- Surry Grange Hall, Surry, ca. 1930
- Class Photo, Surry, ca. 1920