The Society was founded in the 1980s.
Handwritten census from the 1930s-1950s
Cemetery plot plans
WWII veterans' plaques
Community Christmas Club records
Other documents and artifacts
The Old Town Hall, built about 1828 and later moved to Surry Road, houses the collections.
It does not have plumbing, heating -- other than a wood stove -- or air conditioning and therefore is only used in the summer.